New Plymouth: Twilight Middle Leaders
These workshops will be interactive with time provided for the dialogue and the sharing of thinking and ideas. Workshop content has been co-constructed with the assistance of previous participants identified needs and feedback.
In an attempt to be responsive and adaptive to participant needs, each workshop in the series builds on the knowledge of the previous workshop. This is a series and not intended to be stand alone sessions.
- Deepen our understanding of ourselves as a leader
- Explore what it means to "lead from the middle"
- Examine the issues faced by middle leaders in a school
- Inquire into a wide range of leadership practices that will assist in building a leadership platform
- Further develop our understanding of the importance of School Culture
- Examine tools that promote leading for a strategic and successful sustainable change
- Unpacking the Educational Leadership Capability Framework
- Promote leading for strategic and successful change
- Develop capability - evaluative, strategic, instructional and adaptive
- Promote dialogue, discussion and debate with other middle leaders
- Support leaders inquiries as part of appraisal
- Assist with further aspirations towards senior leadership positions
The cost is $490 including GST, and includes all learning materials.
New Plymouth Twilight Middle Leader Sessions
David Bradford is a Leadership and Assessment facilitator for Te Whai Toi Tangata, Division of Education at the University of Waikato.
Location: Taranaki/New Plymouth
Date(s): Tue, 3rd Mar 4:00PM - 7:00PM
Tue, 26th May 4:00PM - 7:00PM
Tue, 18th Aug 4:00PM - 7:00PM
Cost: $490 inc. GST